Themed login makes it possible to change the look of default WordPress login system using
templates located at your theme folder, not just CSS-level customizations:
- Login – login.php
- Lost password form – retrievepassword.php
- Registration – register.php
- Registration confirmation – registered.php
If your theme does not contain one of the files described above – that is not a big deal,
WordPress’s defaults will be used. See usage examples in “examples” plugin directory.
Plugin’s Official Site
- Upload the entire
themed-loginfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add login.php, retrievepassword.php, register.php, registered.php templates to your theme folder. You can find a reference code inside “examples” directory.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Themed login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Readme update
- Added screenshots
- Fix: wrong function names in examples
- Fix: Login did not work
- Example themed page implementations added
- Initial Release