Super Simple XML Image Sitemap is the easiest plugin you will ever install. Install, and it will automatically generate an XML sitemap for your images located at yoursite.com/image-sitemap.xml. It will update when you save a post,
and will get removed when you deactivate the plugin. No configuration, no development, no upkeep.
View sitemap at yourwebsite.com/image-sitemap.xml.
- Install the plugin like you always install plugins, either by uploading it via FTP or by using the “Add Plugin” function of WordPress.
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page.
- The plugin will automatically update your sitemap of you publish a post, so there is nothing more to do .
- Do I have to create a image-sitemap.xml file by myself?
No, it is completely dynamically generated.
- Is there any setup by me?
No, just install.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Super Simple XML Image Sitemap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
First release. We’re launched! Generate an XML Image Sitemap easily.